The Organisation requires the services of a Youth Development Specialist in the Socio-Economic Transformation department. This position will be based at Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria.
Two-year fixed-term contract.
Duties And Responsibility
- Develop SANParks Youth development Policy, Strategy and implementation guidelines.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of SANParks Youth development strategy.
- Facilitate youth needs identification and analysis.
- Facilitate the development of integrated youth development programmes and annual plans.
- Preparing programme budget; and monitoring expenditure within the approved budget.
- Establish strategic partnerships for the implementation of SANParks integrated youth development programme.
- Manage the planning and implementation of Youth projects on behalf of SANParks.
- Monitor and report on SANParks youth implementation plan.
- Develop and leads the implementation of a Youth training programme.
- Coordinate mentoring, and coaching of Youth enterprises and relevant structures.
- Facilitate and guide the implementation of MOUs signed between SANParks and Youth Development/Coordinating Structures.
- Facilitate and guide the development of SLAs.
- Be in possession of a Degree in Environmental Education/Social Sciences/Conservation Management.
- Should have six years of work experience with youth programmes.
- Understanding of the SANParks Socio-Economic Development strategy and programmes
- Knowledge of the comprehensive knowledge of youth development strategies, policies and legislative framework.
- Understanding of SANParks financial reporting framework
- Knowledge of good corporate governance practices.
- Knowledge of SANParks risk framework.
Apply Here: Interested persons who meet the above-stated qualifications should forward their applications which should consist of a covering letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualification(s) and Identity Document (certified within the past 6 months) to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
R 559 848 – R 738 866
Closing date: 20 July 2022