Grove Group are looking for IT graduates or parttime students to join their 1year full time Internship
Programme in our Support department.
Through this programme, the intern will work with our team of experienced support engineers and will be
trained inhouse to be able to support the various technologies that Grove Group provides to clients
including Google Apps, Microsoft & Mimecast. In addition, you will be trained on the following:
1. Receiving inbound support calls and email requests for support.
2. Providing technical support to clients and resolve issues.
3. Escalating calls and work requests to the Support Coordinator where appropriate.
4. Updating the CRM system with call logs, work requests, status, resolution and case closing.
5. Maintaining and supporting the Grove internal systems including server, network, online access,
hardware and software on an adhoc basis as required.
To qualify for placement as a Grove software developer intern, you will need:
∙ IT Degree or Diploma
∙ Good understanding of email platforms
∙ Understanding of TCP/IP, SMTP and DNS
∙ Exposure to cloud solutions / environments
∙ Desire to learn and advance
∙ Able to learn new skills and technologies very quickly
∙ Good interpersonal and communication skills to be able to handle telephonic communication
∙ Willingness to help others to sort out issues
∙ Good problem solving skills
∙ Attention to detail
∙ Responsible and reliable
∙ Team player
Successful completion of the internship could then lead to a permanent position with the Company.